DEADLINE HAS BEEN MET
Dear communicators and journalists,
The Peruvian Episcopalian Conference (CEP), through the Media Commission of the Pope’s visit, is inviting the national and international media to request accreditation for the coverage of Pope Francis’ official activities to the Peruvian cities of Puerto Maldonado (Region of Madre de Dios), Trujillo (Region of La Libertad) and Lima, on January 19th, 20th and 21st, respectively, as well as for the arrival of the Holy Father to Peru on January 18th.
Accreditation will be done exclusively online through the official website of the Pope’s visit www.papafranciscoenperu.org from November 6 to December 6.
- The media shall designate a coordinator to start the accreditation process collectively. Such designation must be sent through email to the address acreditaciones@org, indicating the name, mobile phone and email address of the coordinator.
- The designated coordinator will receive a password from CEP through which he/she will register applicants starting November 6th. Only one password per national and international media will be allowed.
- Filling up the accreditation form does not guarantee approval of the request for a credential; approved documents will be sent back to coordinators.
- Registration data sent by applicants require a formal back up letter from the media they represent.
- The medium should have been working for at least two years.
- The medium can ask for registration for the three sites (Puerto Maldonado, Trujillo and Lima), depending on their interest.
DISTRIBUTION OF CREDENTIALS
Credentials will be issued after the accreditation process, starting December 13th, in the following addresses:
- Lima – Peruvian Episcopalian Conference: Jr. Estados Unidos 838-Jesús María-Lima
- Trujillo – Archbishopric of Trujillo: Jr. Mariscal de Orbegoso 451-Trujillo
- Puerto Maldonado – Apostolic Vicariate of Puerto Maldonado: Misión San Jacinto s/n, Puerto Maldonado.
- Access to Media Centers in Lima, Trujillo and Puerto Maldonado.
- Usage of services and spaces in each Media Center.
- Coverage of Pope Francis’ official activities after space and representatives are designed.
- Accreditations are personal and non-transferable.
- It is the user’s responsibility in case of loss or deterioration; no additional credentials will be issued under any circumstances.
For additional information, please contact: